VETERINARY SERVICES AND COVID-19
In order for us to provide expert veterinary care, while also keeping our staff and clients safe and healthy, we have made some adjustments to how we will operate during this unprecedented time.
We are now conducting CAR PARK CONSULTATIONS.
What this means:
- Clients will be unable to enter the clinic until further notice
- Upon arrival to the clinic please phone reception to advise us
- A staff member will come to your car to collect your pet and discuss the presenting problem with you before taking them into the clinic for an exam
- Your pet will be returned to you by a staff member once the consultation and any treatments are completed. Ongoing home care and further management will be discussed at this time
- Payment will also be taken in the car park via EFTPOS
If you require medication and/or prescription diets for your pet, we ask that you follow this process;
- Phone ahead to the clinic to request your pet’s medication and/or food
- Once we confirm that the medication/food is ready to collect we will take payment over the phone if possible
- When you arrive at the clinic to pick up these items, please phone us and we will bring your items to you
- If payment was not made over the phone, we will bring our EFTPOS machine to you
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation of the new experience of veterinary care at Torquay Animal House